Welcome!

Astronomy and Space information


PH is for Balance and Harmony
PH is for Neutrality
PH is for the Human Race
PH is for Phuturespace

Own a Meade LXD series telescope? Read my book.. it is available to buy from Springer, Amazon and other online book stockists. See description page here
Check out my US amazon.com astore

Saturday 11 October 2008

Book reviewed by Society for Popular Astronomy

My book has finally been officially reviewed by a popular astronomy magazine. The Society for Popular Astronomy quaterly issue October-December 2008 has a review of my book by Ian Morison.
Ian praises the book and even recommends it to those who dont even own the telescopes described in the book. I didn't expect such high praise so I am very grateful to Ian for writing such a positive review.

At some point my book is going to be reviewed in Astronomy Now so it will be interesting to see what the reviewer says.

No comments: